Friday, February 24, 2012

Around the city

Howdy! I hear it's 'Go Texan' day in our neck of the woods so I thought I'd start this post out right! We have been slacking on our blogging and we know it! Today, we're here to remedy that situation. I'm posting some pics of our wonderful city! We thought you might enjoy seeing what we see every day when we walk out of our apartment and when we drive around the city! Just the general sights & feel of our lovely Catania! (I apologize for the poor picture quality)



The view from outside of our apartment 

 Our apartment door! (right next to that sweet blue graffiti)

Jordan standing in front of the square on via etna - the 'carnivale' was going on (everybody dresses up and it's like a mardi gras party! Too bad it was rained out!)

 The Mediterranean Sea

The view of Mt. Etna and the city of Catania from the road

 The street signs in Catania - could they be more confusing?!

Another view of the city from the road

Mt. Etna! Isn't it beautiful?!

That's all from me for now! Sending love from Sicily!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment