Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Superbowl here we come . . .

Hello all!

In case you haven't heard . . . the Catania Elephants are in 1st place in the IFL! I'm so excited for them!!! Whoo hoo! This is great news for us because it means that the team's first playoff game will be at home and it also means that we get 3 weeks off! Yippeeeeee! Jordan and I are trying to plan a mini honeymoon vacay during this time . . . . Greece, Malta, Italy . . . the possibilities are endless :)
The last game that the boys had was so much fun for so many reasons!
1) They played at a new field near the airport! The green grass was plentiful and the fans were closer to the action!
2) I had James, Adam, & Ciba's girlfriend, Monique, to keep me company! The boys and I went and got snacks before the game so we had a regular Italian picnic before halftime!
3) Jordan played great! Breaking tackles left & right and heading to the endzone for touchdowns . . . I'm a proud wife!
4) The elephants have officially taken the 1st place spot (even though they still have 1 more game to play in the regular season). Go ELEPHANTS!!!

Jordan checking out the grass!

Me & the hubs!

The new field the boys are playing on!

James, Jordan, & Adam after the game

Coach Denver, Federica, Claudio, me, & Jordan
Claudio thought this picture would look great on the blog :)

Eric & Jordan celebrating after the game

Some of the guys on the team! What would we do withought our Sicilian family?!

So, if you noticed in some of these pictures, I CUT MY HAIR!!! haha. It was getting really long & tangly and it was getting difficult to wash it in the 5 minutes of hot water I have in the shower . . . so, Jordan and I walked down the street, walked into a beauty shop, and I got my hair cut! I brought a picture of Reese Witherspoon to show the hair stylist, and that was about all I had to go on. Nobody in the entire shop spoke English so I pretty much crossed my fingers and hoped for the best! Jordan was sweet enough to stay with me the whole time and give me a thumbs up every now and then! Turns out, she knew what she was doing because I really like it! After I got it cut, we came back to the apartment and Jordan helped me dye it with a 5 Euro box of hairdye that I bought at the store! Look at me, so independent since I came to Sicily haha. It's my new summer do and I'm pretty excited about it!

One more game until the playoffs! I feel a Superbowl in our future . . . Go Elephants!

Hugs & Kisses to all
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment